Assisted Living facility on the Island looking to fill a dietary cook position in the culinary department.
Chef - $12 to $14 depending upon experience
We offer competitive wages, holiday, sick and vacation pay along with incentives. Paid in house CEUs.
1. As a cook, your main function is to prepare daily meals for all residents in the assisted living facility.
2. You may also be asked to prepare special meals for facility events and parties.
3. As a cook working in an ALF, you will be expected to make sure that your kitchen and workstations are clean at all times. You will also be expected to meet federal and state health department standards and codes for proper food storage, handling and preparation.
4. Must be able to prepare meals based on specific dietary requirements for each resident.
5. Must be able to pass a pre-employment Level II Background screening